Friday 7 June 2019

Life's greatest tragedy is not death but living a life without a purpose.

0
The greatest question tht each one of us should ask himself or herself are
1. Who am I?
2. Where am I from?
3. What can I do?
4. Where am I going?
5. Why am I here?
Never live a purposeless life
Success and failure spin around these 5 questions
There are people who do know the purpose in life
Never follow someone who doesnt know where they ar going. Worse still never ask for a way from someone who is not going anywhere
You can never be successful if u don't know why you are here on earth.
I refuse to just look rich or  successful but I want to be rich
I will work hard until it pains because poverty hurts more
Knowledge of where you are going is more important than your current position

Author Image

About V!kas Sharma
Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design

No comments:

Post a Comment